mini cheesecakes

So I haven't technically tried these yet but I thought I should post the recipe seeing as I haven't added any food in a long time...


Ingredients:
1 12 ounce package of vanilla wafers (or a cookie like it, you could also use a cookie of your choice like oreo crumbs!)
1 8 ounce packages of cream cheese
3/4 c sugar
2 eggs
1 tsp of vanilla extract (i use pure)

Do these things:
Pre heat oven to 350
Put 1/2 tbsp of crushed cookie into muffin tin, i lined mine with paper, you could also use tinfoil.. I also used the mini ones so they were extra cute. :)
Cream the cream cheese, sugar, eggs and vanilla, but not too much!
Fill the tin cups almost to the top
Bake for 15 mins
Top with pie filling, or whatever your heart desires.
I am topping mine with all sorts of things:
mini m&m's
chocolate sauce
raspberries
blackberries
white chocolate
OH and for fun I put some coconut in with the cookies on one batch!
I am so dangerous!
P.s I need to show off our Christmas present....
SO NICE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment