James Walker





Mr. Carson was the Mad Hatter for Halloween, pretty cool hey?

Anyways, today was Philosophy of Sexuality day so I need to say that this blog post may offend some people! If you are feeling easily offended today please do not read any further...

We are currently working on an article that critically analyzes what sex is and what kinds of sex are perverse according to the particular theory. Long story short this guy came up with something called the "Liberal Sexual Mythology" which basically explains the 3 biggest myths regarding sex:
1. The essential (or even sole) aim of sex is the enjoyment
2. Sex is essentially private
3. Any sexual activity is as valid as any other

Now, number one is the most problematic so our Prof asked us if we thought that people actually believed and lived by the first myth...

**Like I've said before this blog was inspired by a close friend who wanted many things but one of them was to know if 'that guy' was going to be in this class... and today was the day that 'that guy' finally spoke up.

Guy - " Yeah I totally believe number one, I mean that's why we have sex right? (laughter) Man, girls don't understand, like, guys get BLUE BALLS and girls don't know what that feels like"
Prof - "Um no girls do know what that feels like, I'm sorry that I don't have a penis and two balls but I know what it feels like to not get the relief from cumming"
Guy - "Well I guess what I mean is like, it just depends what the girl is willing to do for the guy to make sure he doesn't get blue balls you know? The whole point of sex is to get pleasure which is an orgasm."
Prof - "did you know that some people suffer from chronic orgasms? They can't function on a day to day basis because they can have multiple PAINFUL orgasms throughout the day?"
Guy - "Oh man i didn't know that, I guess a person isn't meant to have like, 50 orgasms a day"
*classroom in uproar
Blonde guy next to me - "SHUT UP GUY! I can see how someone who has never had sex before would think those things, however once someone has experienced sex they understand that there is a deeper connection that happens then strictly pleasure"

very funny.

But the best part happens now...

The Prof started calling out names while handing out quizzes and what name does she call?

"James Walker"

my heart stopped beating for a second, until I saw a small nerdy looking man walk up and retrieve his quiz...

MR JAMES WALKER! You're in my class afterall!!! :D

** James Walker happens to be the friend who inspired this blog for all those who are unaware.

0 comments:

Post a Comment