EEEEE

Okay so today is the day that I meet my new baby, her name is Rosie (Rosa Barks). She is only 6 weeks old and is sooo cute! Or at least she is from the pictures.. the breeder is coming over to let Virginia meet her new baby sister! Am I crazy? Well I don't care!
Go to this link and reap the visual benefits! 

http://saskatoon.kijiji.ca/c-pets-dogs-puppies-for-sale-Diamond-Red-Miniature-Pinscher-Puppy-Kid-Friendly-W0QQAdIdZ242587194

Oh and I had original mini wheats for breakfast but I couldn't finish them because I AM SO EXCITED!

Okay, we just met Rosie, and she is adorable. I will post pictures as soon as we get her on Dec 4th. :)

1 comments:

Full & Happy Heart said...

POOP! the ad is off :-( that means i have to wait until you post! I CANNOT wait to see her! :-)

Post a Comment