Maui

Have I mentioned lately how much I suck at blogging? February was filled with midterms, papers, and most importantly MAUI! :D
We hiked through a bamboo forest, 7 sacred pools, and saw a HUMONGOUS waterfall, oh and a black sand beach, which is way cool... all these things were in a national park called Hana. The 'road to Hana' is 40 glorious miles of back and forth weaving road (tiny road, fit for one vehicle most of the way) which takes a person 3 hours to overcome because of its awesomeness. The mountain that Hana is on is 10,000 feet high and is covered in rain forest. :)

trying to give perspective of the road to ocean ratio...








Biggest tree EVER!







2 comments:

Full & Happy Heart said...

FREAKING AWESOME! I love the bamboo forest! One of my girls on the softball team is named Hana after that park. :-) I am so glad you were able to go! Can't wait to see more photos! :-) Oh and I LOVE the photo of you on the bridge, sweet.
LOVE YOU!

Des said...

I LOVE the dress you are wearing here Kristin!

Post a Comment